I provide Individual Psychotherapy services to residents across Ontario.
Whether you’re struggling with a life change, relationship concerns, the COVID-19 pandemic, or issues from the past, I aim to create a space where you can explore feelings, gain perspective, connection and support.
Working from a strengths based, trauma informed framework and utilizing a Psychodynamic lens, I work with you to better understand the root cause of your concerns.
You may initially like to have weekly or bi-weekly sessions until the matters that you seek support with feel more manageable to you. I will work collaboratively with you to help you decide how frequently you would like to access therapy, and for what duration of time.
- Prior to setting up our first appointment, I offer a free consultation to see if we are a good fit to work together.
- Individual Psychotherapy is $150 per session. Payment is accepted by e-transfer or credit card.
- A sliding scale rate is available. Please inquire if cost is a concern.
- My psychotherapy services are not covered by OHIP, however they are covered by most Extended Health Benefit Plans. If you plan to utilize insurance benefits, ensure you have coverage for treatment by a Registered Psychotherapist.
- Cancellations and missing appointments: I know that your appointments are important to you and that if you need to cancel, I trust you have a good reason. Please cancel your appointment at least 24 hours in advance when possible. There is no charge for cancelled appointments, however there is a full charge for “no show” or missed appointments.
My Current availability
I currently have a waitlist of about 3-4 weeks. I offer appointments Mondays to Thursdays (mostly evenings with some limited daytime options) for video sessions.
Services are confidential except where disclosure is mandated. Conditions where disclosure is necessary mainly involve situations of risk and harm or legal situations. This information will be fully explained and provided to you in the Informed Consent form you will receive prior to our first Psychotherapy session. I will also spend sometime in that first session discussing this with you.